What is position acceleration
CALCULATING PROBE TRAILS WITH THE TIME STEP METHOD How can
CALCULATING PROBE TRACKS WITH THE TIME STEP METHOD How can trajectories of probes be calculated and simulated?
PROCEDURE Rosetta probe (2 min) Overview trajectory & obstacles Time step method (5 min) General derivation of gravitation Use of the time step method Simulation of probe paths (3 min)
ROSETTA SONDE Space probe of the ESA (European Space Agency) Target: Kommet Tschurjumow-Gerasimenko Launch: March 2, 2004 at 8:17 am, the Ariane 5 G + launcher was launched
ROSETTA FLUGBAHN Swing by maneuvers to Earth & Mars Planet releases kinetic energy to space probe Hibernation (June 2011 - January 2014) Due to the distance to the sun, Rosetta cannot maintain communication. Dropping of the Philae lander (November 2014) Difficulties due to the complicated surface structure of the comet.
GENERAL TIME STEP METHOD Movements are simulated. A program always calculates the new position of an object according to a fixed time step. Advantage: Complex movements can be simulated using simple calculations. Disadvantage: If the time step is too large, the simulation becomes imprecise.
DERIVATION OF THE GRAVITATION Radial gravitational field r P
APPLICATION OF THE TIME STEP METHOD The 2D coordinate system y probe x r x mass
APPLICATION OF THE TIME STEP METHOD From acceleration to position acceleration speed distance
SIMULATION OF PROBE TRACKS [EXAMPLE FILM]
- What requires ingenuity
- Am I an atheist or a theist
- What are the advantages of curved televisions
- Brazilian Portuguese dual citizenship is possible
- Is the patent money taxable?
- Are you still at Infosys
- What is the place where you volunteered
- You could be electrocuted from an iPad
- Should shops be closed on Sundays
- Why is media selective
- Which are some good cooking classes online
- Which instrument is better suited for practicing singing?
- Is drug addiction bad for our bodies
- Difference between allotment letter and sales contract
- How far is your imagination
- Why do Norwegian women look so good
- Charlotte is still a fast growing city
- Why is Naruto's end much criticized?
- What are the religious views of Kardashian Jenners
- How do insect antennas work
- What is a reasonable sounding meaningless argument
- How is a person classified
- How does RNA have molecular weight
- How do I start freelance modeling
- Offer legal property sales
- What triggers impulsive behavior
- Is natural gas better than coal
- What is a cure for selfishness
- What newspapers should a CAT aspirant read?
- Is it cruel to neuter a dog?
- Is it good to remove the uterus
- How do I reject political socialization
- What is a bolo punch in boxing