What is the implementation of changes
Implement change management correctly: 14 tips
If you want something to change, you have to move on!
Why is it so difficult and so often fails to implement resolutions and ideas? What a pity!
Do you already have one in your company Initiated changes or have you already experienced changes in your workplace? I guess 99 percent. And how many roll their eyes on this subject? Defensively estimated: over 60 percent. Great quota, right?
What's wrong with that?
Change management is important and a basis for survival for any company. That is why it is so important to understand how it should be dealt with. You will now find out how to tackle the topic correctly.
Why are changes and innovations so important?
Stagnation means regression.
The world is turning and it feels faster and faster. Some of these changes should and must be responded to. Another drive for change management are Improvements to increase productivity or a better working atmosphere.
EXTRA: Agile, digitization, change - how employees really get involved
Create innovations other perspectives and bring momentum to one or the other routine. New ideas solve the tunnel vision. All of this helps in the development of:
No success without new input, that's a fact. But as sure as the amen in church is: Wrong implementation has the opposite effect and makes further implementation more difficult from time to time. A hurdle that is then more and more difficult to take.
Why do so many approaches fail? And then who has the ass card?
Definitely the elephant in the china shop! In this case, he is the one who wants to change something immediately, now and at all without considering losses. The fan base is definitely crumbling.
One of the biggest mistakes is to divulge the idea directly internally and, above all, to want to implement it immediately. Too often one is missing concrete plan for the changes and even more often the corresponding one is missing communication. A lack of education fuels fear, and fear is a poor companion. 90 percent of employees live in a comfort zone.
Life begins where we leave the comfort zone.
- creative time out (@kreativeauszeit) January 8, 2016
And who likes to leave these voluntarily? Very many are missing that Far-sightedness and the courage to change. The positive effects are gladly taken away, but if possible without taking any action. Therefore: only those who understand will allow themselves to be motivated and not cross their arms.
EXTRA: Courage: The success characteristic of bosses
In addition, many changes, ideas, innovations, etc. ... are implemented rather poorly or not at all sensibly and sustainably. And when it does, it often involves a lot of effort for the employees and consequences that were not considered beforehand. The extremely inhibits enthusiasm for new ventures.
No, it's not always because of the others in the comfort zone, so first answer the following questions:
- How often did you want to change something?
- And how sustainable was your project?
- Be extremely honest with yourself, why didn't it work out?
- Did the implementation work, what was the reason for it?
The good thing is that there is a chance to turn things around again, so "get on with the meatballs".
14 tips on how to turn an idea into the ace up your sleeve
A change doesn't happen overnight - don't do too much!
Give yourself at least a few days to let the whole thing sink in.
Think back to missed and bad, aborted implementations - learn from mistakes.
4. CHANGE OF PERSPECTIVE
In the first step, discuss the topic with people you trust outside the company - the perspective of outsiders is important.
Outline who and what will be affected by the changes immediately and afterwards.
There is absolutely no shame in abandoning the project if it doesn't work. Better none than a bad change, not everything has to be reinvented.
So prepared, you invite to a meeting to openly discuss it with the relevant employees.
EXTRA: Visualize the meeting or project in 5 steps
If previous implementations of changes have failed once or several times, show strength, admit that, explain the reasons and what and why it will be different now.
Clarify, allow new input and, above all, win and inspire the right companions for the topic.
Together with the team, decide whether the manpower is sufficient or whether additional experts are necessary.
Fix the first small steps and a time frame and introduce regular feedback meetings.
Steer and coach rather than dictate, which can also mean changes in the route taken.
Leave emotions at home, it's about the factual implementation and the goal, not whether your idea, your suggestion or you are the hottest.
Introduce small bonuses: very individual with a successful implementation and a corresponding added value - successful implementation cannot be taken for granted.
Is implemented correctly new input definitely an ace up your sleeve. Anyone who does not use this opportunity wisely can destroy a lot. That starts with the Employee loyalty and can result in reduced yield. As so often, it helps you:
- a reflection,
- a strategy and most of all
- clear communication.
Only when you are able to clearly state what you expect can prevent disappointment. Precisely because of this, have a plan and tackle the important issue of change management sensibly. The ace up your sleeve makes the difference, for sure!
- Is knowledge limited or not
- Does China's economic model of duality work?
- What was the Iranian Revolution of 1979
- Does the subliminal affirmation work in the nose
- Is this alternative scenario at all plausible
- Why are there no high schools that teach engineering
- What's your favorite pizzeria in Seoul
- Who is BD's cricket trainer
- What is psychoanalysis according to Erik Erikson
- Why do people use italics
- What is a life cycle 3
- How effective is the Windows firewall
- Do you think love is wrong
- What do your beliefs mean to you
- Can an inflamed gallbladder heal itself
- How do I get an offline job
- How can pseudoephedrine cause stroke
- What is beyond enlightenment
- Teach back-end development at Freecodecamp
- Why do we criticize cricketers
- What could possibly threaten the dominance of Facebook
- What makes a foreigner popular in Korea
- How do you say anyway in Spanish
- What if people enforced the law?
- What's your rating of Thorogood Associates
- Why do ants hate cucumbers
- How can you disarm an armed attacker
- What is a face oil cleansing method
- Does the tinting of windows really work?
- You can braze welded stainless steel
- Should I shower my cat?
- Are bikinis and pants the same thing?