When are the CBSE results usually declared?
Difference between CBSE and ICSE board
The main difference between CBSE and ICSE training is that CBSE is a board member ICSE is an exam conducted by CISCE. CBSE and ICSE are both the most popular school formats in India and are common in all states. The subjects offered for study are almost the same for these two.
When it comes to children's education, many parents are curious, and at the same time confused, to know which school board offers high quality education like CBSE or ICSE. Since the pair's educational method is based on learning through experience, it was difficult for them to make a choice between the two. This article sheds light on the two. So read out which one is better.
Content: CBSE against ICSE
- Comparison table
- Main differences
|Basis of comparison||CBSE||ICSE|
|importance||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an educational committee that includes public and private schools in India and other nations.||The Indian Secondary Certificate is an exam taken as part of general education under the New Education Policy of 1986.|
|What is it?||There is a board that does the exam.||It is an exam conducted by CISCE.|
|classroom language||English or Hindi||Only English|
|Results sheet||Shows only notes||Two result sheets are announced, one showing the grades and the other showing the grades obtained.|
|curriculum||Comparatively easier.||Pretty hard|
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It was founded on November 3rd, 1962 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. It brings together over 16,000 schools in India and around 24 other countries around the world. Schools are granted membership up to a higher secondary level, which includes all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the Indian central government approved schools.
The board is responsible for conducting the final exams for 10th and 12th grade students, the All India Abitur exam (AISSCE) for grades 10 and 12, every spring, as well as the engineering student (AIEEE) and medical student entrance exam - AIPMT.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) conducts an exam called the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE). The Council is a non-governmental education agency in India up to grade 10, and after the 10th standard ICSE becomes ISC (Indian School Certificate). There are more than 1000 schools in India and in other countries around the world.
ICSE is multilingual and offers a good selection of subjects. It offers a wider range of subjects including home science, agriculture, fashion design, cooking, etc.
Main differences between CBSE and ICSE board
The difference between the CBSE and the ICSE board can be clearly drawn for the following reasons:
- CBSE is an acronym for Central Board of Secondary Education, which is at the top of most educational institutions for public and private schools in India and other nations. The Indian Secondary Certificate is an exam taken as part of general education under the New Education Policy of 1986.
- CBSE is a board while ICSE is a school leaving exam. After the 10th standard, ICSE becomes an ISC (Indian School Certificate). Compared to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), ICSE has a Council of Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE), a private / non-governmental education authority.
- In terms of the syllabus, the two are very different. Usually the ICSE / ISC curriculum for students is considered to be more difficult compared to CBSE as the ICSE curriculum is usually created based on the overseas education system.
- In ICSE, the examination medium is English only. In contrast to CBSE, where the exam medium can be English or Hindi.
- CBSE results show students' grades only. On the other hand, ICSE declares two result lists in which the grades and the other grades are displayed by the student.
The CBSE curriculum is best for taking entrance exams for professional courses such as engineering, medicine, accounting, etc. On the other side of the coin, the ICSE curriculum is very extensive, which requires a lot of student memory. Therefore, in terms of the content of the course, CBSE emphasizes math and science, while CISCE gives equal importance to all subjects.
Both CBSE and ICSE certificates are widely recognized in all colleges and institutes in India and around the world. Because the certificate awarded by the two bodies is widely accepted and the quality of education is the best. Therefore it is difficult to choose one of the two educational boards. Before making a choice between these two, you should first determine your child's future. You can check this by tweaking your child's strengths and then choosing the right education committee.
- What is 17 8 3 13
- What causes dust storms in North India
- Have you ever met a fraudster?
- Who can appear for KVPY
- Why do our muscles contract by accident sometimes?
- When did Eid Al Adha start?
- How can anxiety cure hiccups
- Our brains love distraction
- How many rings does Ben Roethlisberger have
- Why do Russian blue cats like water
- What is a boutique hotel
- How is a micronation recognized
- How old is too old for Pokemon
- What is the most conservative law passed
- Why are power poles above ground
- Where is Amharic spoken?
- Why does the military love acronyms
- Will beat Snapdeal Flipkart in India
- What money would you not sacrifice
- What is the till command in Linux
- What is Stream Network Marketing
- How many bands are there in Wipro
- What does hashtag actually mean
- Has cricket referee
- Why is squaric acid stronger than H CO
- Like many Caribbean islands, they are privately owned
- Why does Conor hate Khabib so much
- Should I use Xamarin Forms
- Why did pop punk die out
- Is there Jewish coffee
- Can the cobweb show the direction
- What is atmosphere 1
- How are spreadsheets used for data analysis
- Bulk SMS is beneficial for everyone