Can psychiatric labels cause existential depression?
Widespread Disease Depression?
Depression is of growing social concern. In the industrialized countries they are becoming one of the main problems, both because of their prevalence, their individual and economic consequences, as well as because of insufficient and incorrect supply, which is proven in ever new studies. Politicians and the health care system are called upon to develop comprehensive strategies to improve care for those already affected and to develop prevention and health promotion. This also requires an analysis of the socio-economic and cultural background.
This book provides the current epidemiological, health economic and social background and context knowledge. It describes the German reality of care, analyzes social backgrounds and illuminates the connection between depressive illness and factors such as gender, age, comorbidity and unemployment. Possible interventions in health promotion, prevention, health care and rehabilitation are presented, the ethical context and existing opportunities are discussed.
The book is aimed at scientists and practitioners from the fields of medicine, public health, psychology and social sciences, political decision-makers and, last but not least, interested citizens.
- Gabriela Stoppe
- Anke Bramesfeld
- Friedrich-Wilhelm Schwartz
- 1.University Psychiatric Clinics, Basel, Switzerland
- 2. Department of Epidemiology, Social Medicine and Health System Research, Medical University of Hanover, Hanover
- Fertilized eggs are babies
- How can you speak softly but with confidence
- What is a good vegan cheesecake recipe
- I want to leave my friend How
- Do biological differences justify a certain sexism?
- What are polar and non-polar substances
- What is the technology stack behind Letterboxd
- Was Henry Clay against slavery
- Korea belongs to China 1
- Is Donald Trump into masochism
- Astrobiology Consciousness on earth developed in a convergent manner
- What is the EIN for SSA
- You can handle Betta Fish easily
- Who gave the names of the chess variations
- Is the memory genetic?
- What are corporate email solutions
- Which is better Google Analytics or Compete
- Have you ever personally exposed media tampering?
- How are abortions performed
- Why does everyone have long-distance relationships
- What is the importance of architecture
- How bad is 60 in B Tech
- Durban has a night life
- Is BTS pretty
- Are there still animals the size of a dinosaur
- Advertising jobs pay off well
- How were computer errors first discovered?
- How do you work 1
- Are UML diagrams still relevant
- Which volcanoes do you know
- Which CDAC center is the best
- How do I keep girls interested