Assam University is a central university
Assam University is a teaching-cum-affiliating Central University in Silchar, Assam, India. The university has sixteen schools which offer Humanities, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Technology and Management Studies.
Assam University came into existence in 1994 after enactment of the Assam (Central) University Act 1989. Through its pursuit, Assam University is in the process of making itself an institute of excellence.
Assam University main campus is situated at Dargakona, about 20 kms away from Silchar. The campus is set amid sprawling hillocks and typical landscape of north east. The campus is spread over 600 acres and provide an ideal environment for the researchers, students and the people interested in academic excellence. The other campus of the university is situated at Diphu in the district of Karbi Anglong, Assam.
The university has the territorial jurisdiction over the five districts of Assam viz., Cachar, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dima Hasao (erstwhile North Cachar Hills) and Karbi Anglong. Assam University being a central university hosts a national characteristics of unity in diversity. Faculties, staff and students hail from all over the country. International students also find this institution an ideal center for pursuing their academic endeavor.
Assam University is a teaching-related Central University in Silchar, Assam, India. The university has 16 schools offering humanities, languages, environmental, information, life sciences, physics, social sciences, law, technology, and management.
Assam University was established in 1994 after the Assam (Central) University Act 1989 came into force. Through its striving, Assam University is in the process of making itself an Institute of Excellence.
The main campus of Assam University is in Dargakona, about 20 km from Silchar. The campus is located in the middle of extensive hills and the typical landscape of the northeast. The campus extends over 600 acres and provides an ideal environment for researchers, students and people interested in academic excellence. The university's other campus is in Diphu, Karbi Anglong District, Assam.
The university has territorial jurisdiction for the five districts of Assam, namely Cachar, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dima Hasao (formerly North Cachar Hills) and Karbi Anglong. Assam University is a central university that has national characteristics of unity in diversity. Faculties, staff and students come from all over the country. This facility is also an ideal center for international students to continue their academic endeavors.
- Will paranoia ever subside after narcissistic abuse
- How do bryophytes and pteridophytes differ?
- Where are transformers used 1
- How do blue strawberries taste
- What are the biggest machine learning employers
- Why dosent Smartphone offers large batteries
- How is a query executed in Oracle
- Why am I always so sadly negative
- Which Bergman movie influenced you the most
- What is plaque-rich plasma
- What are your favorite jobs in government
- Are there delivery apps in Bratislava-Slovakia
- Why are people bad instead of good
- MUST NEED CEO PHILOSOPHY
- What is the difference between Intranet LAN
- What is the theory of productive labor
- What is derivatives trading
- Can be a bad question
- What things make you question love?
- Is anorthosite intrusive or extrusive
- What is the role of an encoder
- What is PMI NDT
- What are the application of rc airplanes
- How many castes are there in Buddhism?