Has EU membership influenced the UK's parliamentary supremacy?
BREXIT by mistake
Paul Welfens has written a very sensitive study of the causes - and effects - of Brexit, which appears to be Britain's largest deliberate economic policy mistake since the Great Depression.
Prof. Dr. Harold James, Department of History, Princeton University
In the book by Paul J.J. Welfens on the outcome of the Brexit referendum is a relentless, sober and critical analysis of how this referendum result came about. Welfens lists the essential critical points: Anyone who wants to deal with this topic frankly and openly is highly recommended to read this book.
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Friedrich Schneider, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz
The authorProf. Dr. Paul J.J. Welfens is President of the European Institute for International Economic Relations (EIIW) at the University of Wuppertal, where he also holds the Jean Monnet Chair for European Economic Integration and the Chair for Macroeconomics. He is also Chairman of the Institute of the Federal Association of German Economists and Business Economists, Düsseldorf, a Non-resident Senior Research Fellow at the AICGS of the Johns Hopkins University, Washington DC, and an IZA Research Fellow, Bonn. The EIIW stands for more than two decades of award-winning research. Welfens was a invited expert of the German Bundestag, the European Parliament, the EU Commission, the US Senate and the IMF.
- How is our society today?
- What are the advantages of marine structures
- What is the standard state of bromine
- Are there unsafe areas in Reno USA
- What motivates the schadenfreude
- Who is the current day Andrew Carnegie
- What is a Keyword Outline
- What species of snakes are native to Ireland?
- Does it make you stupid to watch Fox News
- Why doesn't Quora let me ask questions
- What makes laymen and lies irregular verbs
- What is a GDP
- How would astronauts navigate the moon
- What materials is handkerchief made of?
- Who sings the song Legs
- Why do people like country music
- How much do braces cost with Medicaid
- What are growth models
- I'm 15 should I work out
- Why should unprofitable companies submit Boersengaenge
- What is a device queue
- How do JEE drippers feel?
- What is quantum teleportation
- How is all matter preserved?
- How important is the creation of CVs at IIMs
- Prepare for GATE 1
- The 4th dimension could be consciousness
- Why do I like cheese 1
- What is the difference between Arduino and Elegoo
- How did Facebook achieve product market adaptation
- Where can I download Vikings Season 1
- Why is JPA Hibernate the best choice
- When is a rock musician considered a rock star