What is the opinion on Bajrangi Bhaijaan
The plot of Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Hoping to be able to cure her deaf-mute daughter after all, Rasia (Meher Vij) decides to take the train with Shahida (Harshaali Malhotra) to their Pakistani homeland and visit an ancient shrine in India. When Shahida is separated from her mother during a stopover because she wanted to save a young lamb, the 6-year-old panics and unceremoniously takes another train that takes her to Kurukshetra. There, by chance, she meets the friendly daydreamer Bajrangi (Salman Khan), who takes her in.
In search of a way to bring the girl back to her homeland, Bajrangi has to weigh all possible options. For example, a local travel guide offers to take Shahida to Pakistan. At the last moment Bajrangi is able to save the little one when he learns that this is a human trafficking ring. In short, he decides to bring Munni, as he calls his deaf and mute companion, to her family by hand. On their way across the border, the two have to defend themselves against allegations of espionage, meet a helpful journalist and soon get closer to the little girl's home ...
Bajrangi Bhaijaan - Detailed review
The combination of director Kabir Khan and actor Salman Khan always ensures strong quality and box office success in Bollywood! The tragicomic, emotional actioner “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” was also able to easily crack the 100 million mark and, despite a running time of just under three hours and an extremely tight budget of around 13 million US dollars, generated 121 million euros worldwide. Judging by the soulful and engaging story, that's not really a big surprise either.
In fact, director Khan once stated that the script for "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" was based in part on his own experience. In his childhood the filmmaker was strongly influenced by the Indian gods and inspired by a very special play that he incorporated into it. His aim was to tear down the borders, to suppress the aversion between Hindus and Muslims and to write a story that unites about the love of the cause.
Aseem Mishra was responsible for the intense visual language of the film. He has worked with the two Khans on several occasions and has been valued for his outstanding visual achievements in Bollywood for years.
- Why do people experience grief
- What did the Boers teach the British
- What is an inverted yield curve
- You can compare iOS and Android
- Can you please translate this Japanese sentence
- What things are taboo in Morocco
- How is Rahu doing in the fourth house
- How do I become a professional athlete
- Depression can only be cured by psychiatrists
- Which company has the most money
- What is the HVAC installation
- Which country name ends with S 1
- How to make a restaurant menu
- What if you replace water with cola
- How big is the internet overall
- How is air cooled at constant pressure?
- What is a molar atom
- Can sores turn into cancer
- How did Twitter apply to SXSW
- Middle school in the US is comfortable
- Which microphone is used by Carryminati?
- Why are the people in Utah so big
- What began law
- What is Eczema Caused By
- Can i make my hair hard
- Insects know how to swim
- Why are most US lawmakers bicameral
- Is a Marxist utopia really a utopia?
- What makes hiking so dangerous
- Does the Reynauds condition lead to pulmonary embolism
- How do you rate Dealmoney Securities
- What's great about you
- Is heat radiation only infrared radiation