How can I jailbreak iOS 9
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.1 without losing data
Would you like to try jailbreaking iOS 9.3.1? This allows you to install several wonderful apps on iPhone or iPad. But how does jailbreaking work? EaseUS will provide you with some tips to help you save the data when iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak to protect.
Tip 1. Prepare the devices for iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak
Do you have any questions about what to do to prepare for the jailbreak? Please make sure that you have done the following work:
1. Connect iOS device to WiFi;
2. More than 40% battery in the iPhone or iPad;
3. At least 2 GB of free space;
4. Update iTunes to the latest version;
5. Back up all data in the iOS device: You can also back up the data in iCloud or iTunes.
Tip 2. Backup the data of iOS device before jailbreaking 9.3.1
With data security and privacy in mind, it is highly recommended that you first back up your data before jailbreaking iOS 9.3.1.
Backup to iCloud:
Connect iPhone SE to WiFi, turn on iCloud backup, click Settings> iCloud> Backup.
Backup to iTunes:
1. First update iTunes and open it. Connect iPhone to PC.
2. Click File> Devices> Go To Shopping to save the data downloaded from the iTunes Store or App Store.
3. Then click File> Devices> Backup. Select the files and data you want to back up and now tap Backup.
Backup to PC:
It is much safer to back up your important iOS data on your PC to iCloud or iTunes. How so? Since Apple has officially announced that it has blocked jailbroken access from iOS 9.3. It will no longer be so easy for users to jailbreak the new iOS system. To prevent further problems, you can download EaseUS MobiSaver and back up the data on your PC now.
1. Download and start EaseUS MobiSaver. Then choose recovery mode: "Recover from iOS Device".
2. The software will scan your iOS device and find all the data.
3. Select all of your data and click Recover.
Designate a safe place on your PC to back up all of your iOS data.
Tip 3. Jailbreak iOS 9.3.1
Although it seems like jailbreaking the iOS 9.3 and later version is no longer easy, you still have a chance. How does it work? Here are the instructions so that you can create 3 ways to jailbreak:
1. Try Cydia which is very high on the jailbreak list.
2. Pangu is another highly recommended app for iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak. You can download these two apps and use either of them to jailbreak in your own way.
3. If you are unable to do the jailbreaking job on your own, you can also ask your friends for help.
After jailbreaking, you can enjoy some wonderful applications and restore your backup or save important data in iOS device.
- Can bleach weed kill
- Your subconscious doesn't really understand no
- What does the adjusted sentence mean
- What are the best aviator glasses
- What is Manchurian climate
- IBM WebSphere versus Tomcat TomEE
- How can we manage to write essays?
- Why do celebrities ignore us
- Where should I study computer science
- How are you going to deal with waste
- What is the nutritional value of a banana?
- How good is the Hamilton SF cast
- What role do genes play in DNA
- What are some interesting facts about Eleanor Roosevelt
- Coffee detoxifies the body
- Which anime is really heartbreaking to watch
- Why do doctors have to be intelligent
- Who are flexible jobs best suited for
- Which states in America have artificial beaches?
- Wat is AIPGMEE
- What is intermediate frequency
- What billionaires live in Palo Alto
- Why is the element of water wet
- Why won't my phone browse or download
- Who is the stronger Hades or Zeus?
- Johnny Cash liked rock music
- Some people show humanity
- Why is Dr. Jordan Peterson went into rehab
- How can I hack an IP address
- What is the difference between YouTube and MegaUpload
- What does an Olympic sport depend on?
- Do you cook every day
- What standards do aircraft mechanics follow
- What are rockabilly music