What is the most expensive sneaker price
5 of the most expensive sneakers in the world
In general, the price for "normal" sneakers has felt higher. In the past, you had the hottest sneaker at € 100. Today everything is in the range of 120-250 €, which of course can also be due to the newer technologies and better materials. We thought it was time for an article about the most expensive sneakers in the world.
A selection of the most expensive sneakers in the world
Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October
Before Kanye West caused a sensation at adidas with the Yeezy series, he was under contract with Nike and published the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October. It was the last collaboration between Nike and Kanye West, which could be one reason why the sneaker is so popular with collectors. For Red October you have to be tight on the resell market 15.000€ lie down!
The Nike Mag became known from the film "Back To The Future". The joy and hype about its release in 2011 with almost 1500 copies and in 2016 with only 89 copies was all the greater. Due to the blatant function (self lacing) and the small number of items, the resell price is not for nothing at approx. 25.000€.
Credit: PAUL HEAVENER / HYPEBEAST
adidas NMD_R1 Red Apple
One of the most famous models from recent years, the NMD_R1, is also included in the selection of the most expensive sneakers in the world. The "Red Apple" is available for approx. 1700€ acted.
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V1 Turtle Dove
The very first Yeezy was the "Turtle Dove". Still really fat when you see him like that! There are probably not many unworn ones left on the market, but if you do find some, you will need approx. 2000€ scroll down!
adidas NMD HU x Pharrell x Chanel
The last one is for the fashionistas! We recently reported on the upcoming release of the adidas NMD HU x Pharell x Chanel, which already cost € 1000 in retail and is now on the resell market for over € 10,000 changes hands ...
What do you think of all this hype? Is it worth spending that much money on sneakers if you totally enjoy them?
- What is the Bessel function
- Everything about the cloud vs data center
- How profitable is it to write on Quora
- Web developers make good money
- Free pharmacy discount cards are a scam
- What is the significance of Plato's aesthetics
- Why don't IITians do research in India
- Why does dust float
- Can sheep eat conkers
- How is Katy Perry personally
- What are your favorite NYC Easter eggs
- What is the worst logical mistake
- Can I use olive oil in the summer
- What should I learn about the internet
- Is online advertising ineffective
- How do scenario and sensitivity analysis differ?
- How was your first interview off campus
- Why was Scala created
- Do Tajiks speak both Persian and Russian
- What are insecurities in men
- Why are people frustrated for small reasons
- What is a lightweight soundproofing material
- What is Flashbulb Memory Psychology
- Is the OnePlus 8 Pro waterproof