Supports the iPhone Wi Fi 6
iPhone 13 possibly with a faster Wi-Fi 6E modem
There are increasing rumors that the upcoming iPhone 13 will already support the newer wireless standard Wi-Fi 6E.
Barclay analysts Blayne Curtis and Thomas O'Malley want to know from supplier circles that Apple has ordered faster WiFi modems for its upcoming smartphone. The analyst report, published on "Macrumors", is about the manufacturer Skyworks, which apparently supplies various components, including wireless transmitter amplifiers for Wi-Fi 6E, to Apple. According to analysts, Broadcom is also benefiting from the widespread implementation of Wi-Fi 6E, with Apple and Samsung in particular being customers for corresponding broadcasters. Samsung recently unveiled its Galaxy S21, the cell phone now supports Wi-Fi 6E, with a Broadcom chip working in it.
Apple's move towards new standards seems at least plausible, the manufacturer has always been very quick to implement the newer WLAN generations. Wi-Fi 6 was adopted as the standard in 2019, and the iPhone 11, introduced in September of the same year, was able to support the new generation of Wi-Fi. If the successor to the iPhone 12 is presented in autumn 2021, it will be able to use the new frequency of 6 GHz straight away in the most important markets: In the USA, the network authority FCC has already passed rules and bandwidths for Wi-Fi 6E. The standard has also already been adopted in China. The Wi-Fi Alliance also opened certification for Wi-Fi 6E a week ago, and the first manufacturers have already had their devices certified. The Federal Network Agency has announced the start of the 6 GHz network for the second quarter of 2021, the European authority ECC has prepared the relevant regulations, so it can be assumed that the standard will be adopted sooner rather than later in other EU countries becomes.
The advantages of Wi-Fi 6E include a new frequency range around 6 GHz, which ensures stability, especially in the crowded areas, as the devices do not interfere with the existing frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- What is 1 harm in real life
- What are your tips for reading auras
- People are still using Quora in 2018
- What was the inspiration to create Wikipedia
- What makes a great dog park
- Film review means what
- Is hot or cold worse for arthritis
- What is the worst logical mistake
- What makes pie dough sticky
- What's against the law
- How did you start a successful non-profit organization
- What is 3 4 inches
- Can be a bad question
- I am invisible
- Who are Frances 2016 Top Writers
- What is the best private health insurance
- How do you rate Dealmoney Securities
- Can you resist laughing or sleeping
- What, according to Kant, is pure understanding
- Does luck play a role in success
- Who is the guru of Sadhguru
- Difference between illness and disorder
- Who is the Most Popular Indian Actress