How does reverse wireless charging work
Charge your mobile phone with your mobile phone: Wireless Power Share and reverse charging - this is how it works
We'll tell you how you can charge a cell phone with your cell phone. Reverse charging was introduced with the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro. In the meantime, however, Samsung has also adapted a similar wireless charging feature with the Wireless Power Share.
Wireless charging has been an integral part of the smartphone world for several years. In fact, induction charging is the future. Manufacturers like Apple have been working on reducing all cell phone connections and the associated hardware for years. The Wireless Power Share, also known as Reverse Charging or in German reverse loading known is a further step on this path. Thanks to this feature, your smartphone becomes a charging station for other cell phones that can use wireless charging based on the Qi standard in no time at all. For example, you can donate electricity to a friend in a battery emergency without a cable by simply hanging up on them.
Wireless Power Share on the Samsung Galaxy
Wireless Power Share is a term introduced by Samsung with the Galaxy S10 range. Of course, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S20 series, the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and the Galaxy Fold devices are also equipped with the feature. If you have activated the option, you only need to hold your Samsung smartphone to the back of another mobile phone to charge it.
This is how you proceed with Samsung to charge another cell phone with your cell phone:
- Pull down the status bar.
- TapWireless PowerShare.
- Place the device to be charged in the middle of the back of the smartphone. The loading process will start after a few seconds.
Reverse charging on HUAWEI
HUAWEI is the original inventor of reverse charging. You can find the feature on numerous devices, such as the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, the HUAWEI P30 Pro, the HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro and the HUAWEI P40 Pro. However, the way to activate the feature differs slightly from Samsung's variant.
This is how mobile phone charging works with:
- Open theSettings.
- Select the menu itembattery pack.
- Activate at the bottomReverse charging without wires.
- Place the device you want to charge in the center of the back of the HUAWEI smartphone. The loading process should start after a few seconds.
Note: Wireless Power Share and reverse charging are not just a source of energy for smartphones. Smartwatches or wireless headphones can also use the Qi standard and can receive power from your mobile phone.
- Can the earth heal itself
- Acrylic paint is permanent
- Don't you think madness is wonderful?
- How do you visualize and imagine things
- Why is volunteering necessary
- What are the advantages of DAB radio
- What is screaming It's time to stop
- What is the full form of BNHS
- May people be alone
- Replace bots in future apps
- Why is a sex offender our president
- What brings you everlasting peace
- Spaceships have seats
- Really motivate motivational pictures
- What does oarfish mean in Japan
- Guitar solos are difficult
- How is Putin seen in Syria
- Which is the smallest two digit number
- How can I learn 3D projection mapping
- Did Hitler and the Nazis abuse meth
- How powerful is China's nuclear arsenal
- Why El Capitan introduces the trim enabler command
- Think motivation is necessary
- Will Ethereum adopt Bitcoin by 2020