Should Filipino spaghetti be spicy
preparation Working time approx. 2 hours Cooking / baking time approx. 15 minutes Total time approx. 2 hours 15 minutes
Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Then crumble the yeast into it, add a pinch of sugar and a little lukewarm milk. Cover the yeast-sugar-milk mixture with the flour from the edge and let rise a little.
This takes about 10 minutes, then add all the other ingredients and knead well. The dough should now not be too soft, i.e. not stick to the edge of the bowl, but also not be too dry. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place until its volume has roughly doubled.
Then divide the dough into 16 equal pieces. Roll out each of the pieces in a round shape, about 5 mm thick. Now comes the filling and a piece of hard-boiled egg.
A Siopao can be filled as you like, either with fried poultry breast or pork belly, everything cut very small, possibly with corn or beans, seasoned with pepper and soy sauce or fish sauce. The Siopao can also be filled purely vegetarian, however, the filling should not be liquid.
Fold the dough over the filling and form a ball. Place the seams down on a piece of baking paper.
Then steam for about 15 minutes, either in a bamboo basket over the wok or in a steamer with a sieve insert.
Tastes cold and warm and is great to take with you to school.
- What is the most expensive sneaker price
- Should taste extra virgin olive oil bitter
- How did education bring you more optimism
- Where does the name Huckleberry come from
- Asia has internet
- Make hemorrhoids farts louder
- What should I want and need
- What does the traffic sign mean
- What are some examples of raw materials
- Is recognizable with a company WiFi
- What's wrong with the Google PageSpeed Insight tool
- How would a narcissistic NPD define happiness
- Who is your favorite old school YouTuber?
- How many zeros are in 1 GB
- What was a zigongosaurus
- How many classic songs are there
- Korea belongs to China 1
- What is the theory of productive labor
- What is JioFiber compared to other broadband plans
- Why do you adore Sachin Tendulkar
- Removed Spotify saved songs
- How frog lays eggs
- Why do we need private mortgage insurance
- Why is part of my skin rough