Is Ahrefs still relevant for SEO
What is ahrefs
Anyone who comes from the field of online marketing has certainly heard of "ahrefs". Put simply, with ahrefs you can analyze and compare websites. The tool has made a name for itself especially in the area of search engine optimization.
As can be assumed, the name comes from the English "href–attribute"And defines a desired reference target. So it stands to reason that the ahrefs tool got its name from the links.
this is what the attribute looks like inside a link ..<a href= "http://wiki.selfhtml.org/wiki/href" title = "more information"> The href attribute
What functions does ahrefs offer?
The most important functions can be found directly above in the navigation. In addition to your dashboard, you will find the Site Explorer, the Content Explorer and the Keyword Explorer here.
You can display links in the navigation for example new backlinks, lost and "faulty backlinks". You can also check the same on a domain basis.
The anchor texts that were used for the respective backlinks are also important in this context. This is very helpful if you want to do targeted link building.
Here you have an overview of your projects. You should create a project for pages that you have to keep an eye on at all times. Here you always have the most important values of your projects at a glance - with a click on the project you will also land in the respective overview of the domain.
Competitive analysis through the Keyword Explorer
One of the most important things in online marketing is to know the competition in the industry - how competitive are the services / products - how easy or difficult it is to rank on Google with certain search terms ... you can analyze all of this using the Keyword Explorer.
Ahrefs offers you a lot of functions to find out exactly that.
The Keyword Explorer provides you with the most important key figures:
- the keyword difficulty,
- the search volume (global & country-specific),
- the clicks,
- the CPC (cost per click),
- similar keywords,
- Questions of the keyword
The next, fundamental component of ahrefs is the backlink analysis. To analyze the backlinks of a website, whether incoming or outgoing, ahrefs also offers you a few options. The "Site Explorer" gives you an overview.
Here you can see the most important values at a glance. The green or red small values show you the respective change. So you can see a trend straight away.
Ahrefs shows you an overview with a percentage evaluation of the anchor texts used.This allows you to perfectly control and plan your proportions of the anchor texts used.
Ahrefs has become indispensable for many SEOs. There is also a reason for this - because in addition to top dogs like Sistrix, ahrefs offers the great advantage of detailed link profile analysis. Besides, the data is relatively reliable and the pages are crawled regularly.
We use ahrefs every day and it helps us to plan SEO campaigns, to recognize changes in rankings in order to initiate appropriate countermeasures, to create content plans based on lucrative keywords and to keep a general overview of the status of the website.
- What is a tight loop
- Would bigger light modifiers improve my photos
- What sports are there
- Are bronchial cramps dangerous
- What is a nanoenzyme
- Does it ever get dark in Alaska?
- What will happen to ISIS
- Which service is better Talkwalker or Mention
- Do the Hungarians feel close to the Turks?
- Would spoil completely sterilized milk
- Who is a corporate solution architect
- How much is Terry Bradshaw worth
- What's the biggest mistake you've ever made
- What are the characteristics of nuclear forces
- What do you mean by Fuehrer
- Any bum can become a neurosurgeon
- Are measles and rubella the same thing?
- What are insecurities in men
- Which are the most popular book blogs
- How many C languages are there
- Should acquire LinkedIn Twitter
- What is the hardest question in life
- How does blood purify itself?
- From which countries does Nepal import vehicles?