Is a Samsung Galaxy M10 worth buying
Samsung Galaxy M10 / M20: Extremely cheap, with mini notch, but ...
While the European and North American markets are now largely saturated, there are still significant growth rates in the smartphone sector in other parts of the world. Particularly competitive is currently India, where Xiaomi and OnePlus in particular can currently score. But industry leader Samsung does not want to let that sit down so easily.
With the Galaxy M10 and the Galaxy M20, Samsung is introducing two new smartphones that are primarily intended to score with a good price / performance ratio. What they also have in common: They are the first Samsung smartphones with a notch. In this case, however, Samsung has opted for a very small V-shaped cutout.
Last but not least, the manufacturer also sees a specific target group for its new devices: millennials. According to Samsung, they attach particular importance to fast and long-running smartphones that are delivered with the latest innovations. Unfortunately, Samsung does not explain the extent to which the needs of other generations differ here.
So better back to the hard facts, i.e. the specifications. The Galaxy M20 has a 6.3-inch screen with a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, which corresponds to an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9. The processor is an Exynos 7904 with - depending on the model - 3 or 4 GB of RAM. The local storage space is specified as 32 or 64 GB. There is a fingerprint reader and USB-C with fast charging. The battery is unusually large at 5,000 mAh. The price for the smaller model is 10,990 rupees, which is about 135 euros.
The Galaxy M10 is even cheaper and is said to be available for as little as 100 euros. But you have to be satisfied with a 6.2 inch display with a resolution of 1,520 x 720 pixels. The Exynos 7870 processor is also weaker than that of the M20. There are configurations with 2/16 GB and 3/32 GB (RAM / Storage). MicroUSB is used as a connection, and the battery is considerably smaller at 3,400 mAh.
The camera equipment is the same for both smartphones: on the back there is a dual camera with 5 and 13 megapixel sensors, whereby the smaller model is responsible for telephoto recordings. Both smartphones are to be delivered with Android 8.1, but Samsung promises an update to Android 9 during the course of the year. It is not yet known whether and when the two models will also be available outside of India. (red, January 29, 2019)
- Are there talented musicians
- What are growth models
- Offers Jamia Millia Islamia music courses
- How is symbiosis for engineering 1
- Did the Indo-Pak Partition save Hinduism?
- How can I measure the inductance
- How can I play FIFA 16 offline
- When is Allama Iqbal born?
- Are ISIS fighters afraid to fight women?
- White LED plants will grow
- How long does a stent last
- Well worth a pancake grill
- What is Montego Bay known for
- How to make butterscotch fudge
- Photoshop is dead for web design
- What is justice in lay language
- What do scientific employees do in their basic studies?
- What is 0 37 in percent
- What was the inspiration to create Wikipedia
- What does walking cliché mean
- What was your most uncomfortable movie experience
- Like nursing mothers
- Is Facebook a technology company
- Well worth buying the Motorola One Zoom