Will Negan get up after his escape
The Walking Dead Season 6 - Vote who died in the finale!
Warning, spoilers for the sixth season finale of The Walking Dead: The finale of the sixth season of The Walking Dead has been causing a sensation since last week. In the last breath of the extended episode, villain Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) unwrapped his beloved baseball bat, Lucille, and beat a person from Rick's (Andrew Lincoln) group to a pulp. However, we as viewers did not find out who it was, as the camera switched to the POV perspective and we therefore had to experience the entire sequence from the victim's point of view.
More: We're Watching The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 16
The fans were bursting with excitement and some petitioned to reveal the final twist, but not even the stars and producers of the zombie horror series know the outcome of the final. Now that we've speculated who might have died, let's ask you the question: who do you think died in the finale of the sixth season of The Walking Dead?
At this point you will find external content that complements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
Vote and choose the lot of your favorite The Walking Dead characters!
- A competitive mindset is important
- How would you rate the Shrek films
- Justin Bieber sings with Hillsong
- Are there talented musicians
- What is paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- How big is the wingspan of a wandering albatross
- We live in a culture of rape
- How does BHP avoid the tax?
- What is the theory of relativity
- Is e Visa free
- How many subscribers does Pinterest have
- What are some fun fitness goals
- Can cloud storage mine my crypto currency?
- Why is it not possible to use brute force AES encryption
- Is all watercolor paper archive
- Who is Aubrey de Gray
- How builders build subdivisions
- What behaviors can people develop unconsciously?
- I hope there is a future
- Why is my friend never home again
- How does SSL termination work
- How will Sagarmala affect the logistics
- Why should you use exponential smoothing
- Why is sex so glorified