What are the health benefits of black licorice
Adventure diagnosis: licorice poisoning
Licorice is made from the extract of licorice root and has very healthy ingredients. Researchers have found indications that licorice has a beneficial effect on inflammation, can lower liver values in chronic hepatitis and strengthen the immune system. Licorice root extracts have a calming and antispasmodic effect on the stomach by promoting blood flow to the gastric mucosa.
Excessive licorice consumption is unhealthy
However, liquorice should only be consumed in moderation - consumed in larger quantities can also cause serious health problems:
- Licorice can too high blood pressure and Arrhythmia to lead. Blood pressure rises because licorice increases the body's excretion of potassium and the absorption of sodium and water.
- In the pregnancy Licorice can have negative effects on the development of the embryo.
- Licorice lowers testosterone levels and can thereby temporarily reduce the libido reduce.
- The glycyrrhizin contained in licorice, if consumed in excess, can cause the Effect of drugs change because it affects enzymes in the liver. It also leads to an overproduction of the hormones cortisol and aldosterone. This in turn disrupts the signal chain of the hormones and causes a potassium deficiency. High blood pressure and muscle paralysis are the result.
Consumption of up to 50 grams of adult licorice and up to 100 grams of children's licorice is considered safe.
Licorice: history and manufacture
Licorice is not just candy - its components can also have a healing effect, for example against inflammation. Can you eat too much liquorice? What is it made of anyway? more
Adventure Diagnosis presents exciting stories from patients - on film and as a podcast. more
This topic in the program:
Visit | 09/25/2018 | 8:15 pm
- Can virtual reality exist without reality
- What is t in C.
- Does homeopathy work in diabetes
- How can web design be effective
- How do you miss a person
- How did the European Space Agency come about?
- What factors affect a person's eating preferences?
- Is Instagram encrypted
- Why does my dog whimper when he's excited
- Are surfers ever afraid of huge waves?
- How do you force students to learn
- What are separate degrees
- Can we bring biotechnology and information technology together?
- When does a person stop being human?
- Have you ever met Russel Brunson
- How can I become a WordPress developer
- What should real men do
- When will Primark come to Sweden?
- How effective is Siddha medicine against cancer
- What are the molecular functions of chlorophyll
- Are caramel M Ms tasty
- Who was Tanaji Malusare
- How can I customize Ubuntu
- What is an autonomous district