What is the story of Frank Chu
Fabian Driehorst, Frédéric Schuld: Hohenpeissenberg
Germany 2011, video installation, 35mm, color, 02:30 min
Crispin Gurholt: Paris
Norway, France 2013, video, hdv, color, 03:04 min
Xing Yan: Arty, Super Arty
Cina 2013, video, hdv, black and white, 09:16 min
Floris Schönfeld, Frank Chu: The Richest Family; The Early Episodes
Nehterlands, USA 2013, exp. Documentary, hdcam, color, 15:00 min
Zackary Drucker: At Least You Know You Exist
USA 2011, exp. Film, 16mm, color, 16:00 min
Cecilia Lundqvist: The Quiet Game Starts Now
Sweden 2012, animation, hdv, color, 05:47 min
Elsa Werth: Un triangle dangereux
France 2013, exp. Fiction, hdv, color, 04:30 min
João Pedro Rodrigues: O corpo de Afonso
Portugal 2013, exp. Documentary, hdv, color, 32:00 min
Fabian Driehorst and Frédéric Schuld film a burning car against the backdrop of a picturesque mountain landscape. The picture splits and on a second screen you can see the sequence in reverse. In Paris, Crispin Gurholt films a scene in the light of dusk, underlining the existing relationships between power, politics, sex and money. Xing Yan reinterprets scenes from Edward Hopper's pictures and transforms them into living images. With his participation, Floris Schönfeld draws a film portrait of Frank Chu. This protester known in San Francisco sees himself as a victim of an intergalactic conspiracy. He is the star of the sitcom filmed against his will, "The richest family", broadcast in other galaxies. Both have already worked together on the authorized shooting of the first season, which was to be broadcast on Earth. In a dazzling form between documentary and epic, films Zackary Drucker furnished the apartment of the legendary drag queen Mother Flawless Sabrina, which she has lived in for over 45 years. The exploration of an immobile space in which everything seems to be in a constant state of change. Cecilia Lundqvist paints a satirical picture of one of Egocentrism dominates time. One person dominates a conversation and when this falls silent, the ever louder silence itself becomes meaningful. Elsa Werth develops a fictional fighting strategy against the backdrop of a provincial free fight club. The characters are caught in a theoretical narrative and become so to extras. João Pedro Rodrigues faces the Ask how the body of Dom Alfonso Henriques might have looked, the mythical and exemplary first king of Portugal.
- Belarusians are happier than Ukrainians
- Which laptops are better HP or Apple
- Is the current acceleration perpendicular to the current speed
- How to stop fillings Tooth bearing cavities
- Who defines the good in the common good
- Who sold YouTube to Google
- Should retirees rent or own
- How many times have Roman emperors been murdered?
- Is a Marxist utopia really a utopia?
- Who invented the key lock?
- What are the weather gods
- What are some really informative pages
- What is physical file and logical file
- Don't let American news agencies become trustworthy anymore
- When will DSLR cameras go on sale?
- What are the future technology gadgets
- What concerns you in your whole life
- What is the Mercalli Scale
- Is jQuery dead
- What is dagger in Java
- Why do you always like to travel individually
- What is your favorite Japanese rock band
- Which Indian financial websites are trustworthy
- If you are far from the router, the latency increases
- What does a Hawan symbolize
- How and when did Louis Vuitton start
- Can cse and karate exist at the same time
- Can i read your mind
- What is the foreground service in Android
- Is Reverse Mortgage Better Than Mortgage
- Will human language ever become universal?
- Why can't nuclear waste be reused?
- What does a home loan include