What is the best app for hiring
Android Android: Set up parental controls
The smartphone or tablet exerts an almost magical attraction on children. But how can you, as parents, protect your children? We have put together a few tips for you. We will show you which settings you should adjust on your smartphone and which parental control apps are available for your Android device.
Turn on parental controls in the Google Play Store
Using the parental controls you can certain content can no longer be downloaded from the Google Play Store. To do this, you need a Age restriction establish. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Adjust payment methods in the Google Play Store
If you want a child to use your Android device regularly, consider the Customize Google Play Store. In addition to the above parental controls, you should make sure that you no payment details use in the App Store. Credit card numbers or other payment methods can easily be deleted. So your child doesn't even have the opportunity to spend money on apps and other store content.
Put a lock on Android device
The best thing to do is to equip your smartphone or tablet with one PIN or other lock. This means that your child cannot unlock the device without parental controls being active. You can find out how to lock your device, such as a PIN, here. To protect your cell phone from a child, consider the option PIN or password choose. These aren't as easy for a child to replicate as a simple swipe or pattern.
Set up a restricted user profile on tablets
On Android tablets, you can even use a restricted user profile create. For this you can set which Apps may be used. You can also customize the screen background. The profile can thus be optimally adapted to your child. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Set up parental control apps
So that your child is optimally protected, you can also have one Parental control app download. There is a whole range of suitable apps:
- Google Family Link
All newer Android devices have the option of using the Google Family Link apps "for children & teens" or "for parents". Via these app connections, the children's activities can be easily tracked and restricted with the parents' smartphone. However, the app offers your children few options to make their own decisions. Because in order to use many functions, parental approval must first be requested. So conditional releases cannot be set. All in all, the app offers you a great way to secure your child's cell phone. The app is free.
- Kids mode
Samsung devices have the free kids mode / child mode preinstalled. However, all other Android devices can also use the app. It protects against in-app purchases. So your child cannot spend any money without parental permission. In the Google Play Store, the apps are sorted according to age rating and must be approved by parents before they can be downloaded. In addition, the child mode includes animated screen backgrounds and child-friendly games.
- Kaspersky SafeKids
With the help of Kaspersky SafeKids, you can easily monitor your child's activities. There is also an app management. Here parents can set which programs and functions their children are allowed to use. There is also an internet filter to adapt browser usage to suit children. The app is available in a limited free version and a full premium version for € 14.99. The premium functions include, for example, the location of the child by the parents and the monitoring of telephony and SMS.
- Kids Place
Kids Place gives you the ability to block Google Play Store content and set time limits for using apps. In addition, you can set a suitable background image for your child as you wish. But be careful: even if you can set any PIN to deactivate the child lock, the app can be unlocked on some smartphones with the PIN "1234". For everyone else, you have to use the "forgot password" function. The basic version of the app can be downloaded free of charge from the Playstore. This includes all important functions. If you want more customization, you can purchase additional features for a fee.
- Kids Zone
Kids Zone also strongly focuses on the protection of minors. You can use it to restrict which apps your children can use. There is also a timer function. This can limit the time your kids spend on their mobile phones or tablets. Also, calls and text messages that are not allowed can be blocked before your children make them. This way, unnecessary cost traps can be avoided. Kids Zone is free in the basic version. There is also a paid pro version with additional functions.
- Salfeld parental controls
The Salfeld child lock restricts many functions of the smartphone. This includes app usage and time restrictions. A web filter is also included so that your children are also protected when browsing the browser. The Salfeld child safety device is particularly recommended because of the good customer service. There is a free trial version. However, a license must be purchased after the trial period has expired. For a single device, this costs € 29.95 for 2 years (24 months).
Quick guide: Turn on parental controls in the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store. Then tap the on the left three barsto open the side menu.
- Choose "Settings" out.
- In the section "User control" the option "Parental controls". By touching the Switch symbol these settings are switched on.
- Now enter a PIN to deactivate the function and tap on "OK". Repeat the process to confirm the PIN. Now you can Content restrictions for apps and games, films, series and music.
Brief instructions: Set up a restricted user profile on tablets
- Open the Settings on your Android tablet.
- In the section "device" on "Users".
- Choose "Add a user or profile" out.
- Then tap "Restricted profiles". If you don't already have a screen lock, you have to first a lock set up.
- After that, you can set it up which apps the restricted profile is allowed to access. To do this, simply type the Slider at.
- Is H SO not an acid
- Why did the Seaworld killer whales die
- What do you mean by philosophical entrepreneurship
- What is epsilon closure
- Are AP tests a scam
- Can heroes of the storm become popular
- Do you really know what Bitcoin is
- The FAA is the leading aviation authority
- How do I shut down a Turing machine
- 0808 is your iPhone password
- CCK is an endocrine hormone
- Can you trust a coward
- Should ban PUBG game in India
- Where does Appolicious get its data from?
- What goes well with fried crab meat
- Could Sachin Tendulkar hold a cricket bat?
- What is anecdotal data
- How do I get the cheese touch
- Qutub Minar was actually a lighthouse
- Games are a waste of time
- What is networking in the HR department
- Who sang the song Moving In Stereo
- How do I advertise web hosting company
- Why is it important to say no