Which NLU has the best campus
Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
Methods for processing texts and spoken language are often summarized under the generic term Natural Language Processing (NLP). The subject area NLP also includes text generation and that contentUnderstand of texts and language, this sub-area is called Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
Our NLU team uses a wide variety of NLP processes, but focuses on developing methods and solutions for the complete content capture of texts (NLU). An essential component of NLU is Artificial Intelligence (AI), which enables our algorithms to understand the relationships between words and documents. This enables our NLU.Solutions to intelligently search through documents, compare them with one another and extract relevant information from them in a targeted manner.
NLU methods are based on semantic representations of texts. These can understand and depict associations and connections between words, e.g. that the word invoice is related to the word payment. These semantic representations exceed the possibilities of the classic rule-based methods of text mining. Nevertheless, these text mining methods and tools, such as regular expressions (RE), syntactic or semantic rules and ontologies or knowledge graphs, are also important for our systems.
The NLU team not only uses the two components (AI and knowledge, e.g. in the form of rules), but also connects them with each other. At Fraunhofer IAIS we call this solution Informed Machine Learning or hybrid AI. Hybrid AI means that less training data is required and yet reliable results are achieved. With the same amount of training data, hybrid AI achieves better results than conventional methods.
You can find more information in our AI glossary
- What are the elements of a novel
- Exists boogeyman
- What does the German word really mean?
- Blockchain is not hackable
- Air pollution reduces life expectancy
- Will HCG help me lose weight
- What is a reason for the world war
- Can Huma Abedin publish her own emails?
- What should I learn after selenium
- Why do referees keep boxers after TKOs
- What exactly does hell mean to pay
- How effective is hard love in parenting?
- Who is the CEO of Xiaomi
- Are there any industrial risks in Malegaon India
- What was your most selfish pleasure
- What is against YouTube's harassment guidelines
- What is the correct pronunciation of vedolizumab
- Do Japanese speakers enjoy learning Korean?
- What was the first French airline
- What is the biblical perspective on multiculturalism
- Are four versus four dental implants safe?
- What are the jobs for biotechnology
- When do customers lie
- Web developers make good money