How do I play PlayStation online
How to play online with your PlayStation 4
If the PlayStation Network was still free to use on the PS3, a fee is charged for the PlayStation 4 in order to be able to play online. For this you now need a PlayStation Plus account. You can choose to book the subscription for one, three or twelve months.
Not for nothing: All information about online use of the PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 4: what you need to know in order to play online
- In order to be able to play online with your PlayStation 4 at all, you need a PlayStation Plus membership. This currently costs 59.99 euros per year.
- There are also memberships for shorter periods of time, around 24.99 euros for three months, so that a suitable variant is always available for you. Alternatively, you can buy PlayStation Plus for 8.99 euros for one month. Depending on which subscription you have chosen, the amount will be debited regularly. The notice periods are also based on the length of membership.
- If you are a PlayStation Plus member, the fun can begin. All you have to do is connect the PlayStation 4 to the internet. This can be done either via LAN cable or via a wireless connection. Both types of connection can be set individually and offer good speeds, but the cable is less susceptible to interruption.
You might also be interested in:
- You can outsource the redemption
- When did college football become a thing?
- Zombies have to drink water
- How many videos can YouTube hold
- All tower cranes have a ladder
- What makes a writer commendable
- I can baptize myself
- Are you still at Infosys
- Which topics are covered in Calculus II
- What is the brutal truth about Japan
- Who was John Philip Bourke
- What is the holy grail of education
- Kills India Kashmiri citizens
- What algorithm does Anteres Auto Tune use
- Is JMU a good university
- What are allylic alcohols
- How can you change a Furbys voice?
- Is INFP suitable as a programmer
- A DJ can have two different careers
- Why did Eva Braun marry Hitler?
- Is tapioca healthy
- Have you ever personally exposed media tampering?
- What is overconsolidated soil
- What are the 8 functional interfaces of Java