Does San Francisco have good weather
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
San Francisco is one of the largest cities in California and is located on the west coast of the United States. The city is located in California north of Los Angeles and south of Portland. The climate is very mild due to the location on the Pacific.
Weather in San Francisco: The temperatures and rainfall for San Francisco are taken from the yr.no website and provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated four times a day for beste-reisezeit.org.
Climate San Francisco
In San Francisco there is Mediterranean climate with warm summers, it doesn't usually get extremely hot in the city, even in summer. The average monthly maximum temperatures in summer are between 21 and 23 degrees Celsius. This makes the city very different from Los Angeles, where it gets significantly hotter in summer.
Best time to visit San Francisco
The best time to travel to San Francisco is in the months June and October.
During these months you avoid the long summer vacation in the USA, San Francisco is accordingly less crowded. The prices are also lower in these months than in the tourist high season. The temperatures in June and October are pleasant and not too high.
In May it is still a little cooler in San Francisco and in November the rain in the city picks up again.
From a climatic point of view, trips to San Francisco are also recommended in July, August or September. During these months, traveling to the region is usually quite expensive.
Climate table San Francisco
Climate San Francisco
Here you can find more climate tables for San Francisco.
- Is superconductivity now achievable at room temperature?
- What is the full form of MCBM
- Who canceled the North Korea summit
- What questions do people ask psychic readers
- What are NEPA documents
- What is the full form of UNCHS
- People still play mini golf
- What are counterattack tactics
- What is Nifty Bank
- How to rewind videos on YouTube
- How are square kilometers measured in Australia
- Who has the oldest Bhagavad Gita
- Why should men avoid fish oil supplements?
- How many people follow Quora
- How waves make noise
- How do bryophytes and pteridophytes differ?
- What is the agent usage
- Which animal is the ideal prey?
- God controls the weather
- What is tone in phonology
- Who is the writer of the republic
- Will burst the Tesla bubble
- Which is the most efficient solar cell
- How liberal is Nevada