What are some strange facts about chemistry
Interesting facts about chemistry.
Chemistry is a fascinating science full of curiosities. Here is a list of the funniest and most interesting chemical facts: The only one
Chemistry is a fascinating science full of curiosities. Here is a list of the funniest and most interesting chemical facts:
- The only elements that are liquid at room temperature are bromine and mercury. However, gallium can be melted by heating a lump in your hand.
- Unlike many substances, water expands when it freezes. An ice cube has about 9% more volume than the water it is made of.
- Pouring a handful of salt into a full glass of water will lower the water level instead of causing the glass to overflow.
- If you mix half a liter of alcohol and half a liter of water, the total volume of the liquid is less than a liter.
- There is approximately 250 grams of salt (NaCl) in an adult human body.
- A pure element can take many forms. For example, diamond and graphite are both forms of pure carbon.
- Many radioactive elements actually glow in the dark.
- The chemical name for water (H2O) is dihydrogen monoxide.
- The only letter that does not appear on the periodic table is J.
- Lightning strikes produce ozone and strengthen the ozone layer in the atmosphere.
- Although oxygen gas is colorless, the liquid and solid forms of oxygen are blue.
- The human body contains enough carbon to make graphite for about 9,000 pencils.
- Is Taoism removed from Buddhism
- Thinking and speaking are separate
- Who serves the best breakfast in Baroda
- How much does an incomplete product box cost
- How does it work when yields go down
- What is networking in the HR department
- What species of bats do birds hunt
- Is Melania still first lady
- What is the concept of the lesson
- Could beat Jorge Masvidal GSP
- Is the tangerine a sinophobic product?
- Someone collect more sports cards
- Pays a dog groomer well
- How do you structure a mentoring session
- Kurt Russell was a Vietnamese dodger
- Does it help to be Google AdWord certified?
- Why do ants hate cucumbers
- Why does a Zener diode burn quickly
- Is it worth going to the rose parade
- Is ignorance more expensive than education
- Why is Java so hot right now
- What is futures trading for laypeople
- Does badly in your father's business
- Who offers SharePoint 2013 training courses in Bangalore